- The requirements necessary to provide for the health and well-being of children in an ECCE setting
- The factors that contribute to the overall well-being of children
- The various nutritional needs of babies and young children
- Requirements for the promotion of healthy and safe indoor and outdoor environments for children
- Common childhood illnesses
- Perform appropriate personal care routines for babies and young children
- Implement appropriate policies and procedures to include record keeping as required by legislation and good practice guidelines
- Utilize a range of practice skills that support and promote the health and well-being of children
- Apply knowledge of child development to support children to form secure and positive relationships with adults and children in the ECCE setting
- Reflect on personal practice leading to an understanding of healthy, hygienic and safe environments for children.
QQI Level 5 Minor Award 5N1765
This programme runs for 6 days one day per week.
9 30 am - 5 00 pm
|No dates scheduled for this course yet.|